The BiblioSanctum has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 5 seconds. If that does not occur, please visit
http://www.bibliosanctum.com
and update your bookmarks. See you at our new home!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Book Review: The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey

The Monstrumologist by





like, wow, I'm so glad



From the Corner Ink Journal blog


5 of 5 stars

3 comments :

  1. I agree whole heartedly about the dodgy YA classification. The only justification for calling it YA fiction is that the main character is a youth. Other than that it's hard core horror. Really well written hard core horror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way! I have a pretty strong stomach for this kind of stuff, but this book still thoroughly creeped me out. I agree, it was excellent horror.

      Delete
    2. Okay, I' sold on this! The 3 'GRs', 5 stars and creepy. I have to have it NOW.
      Lynn :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...