So I realize the year's already almost half over, but I figure at the rate I devour books, realistically this is something I can still manage to do. Not to mention I already have a couple books that are eligible for the challenge under my belt, so I wouldn't be starting completely from behind.
The process of selecting the authors and books was easy; wouldn't you believe it, but when I went over my Goodreads account for my list of books I've read this year so far, as well as books on my to-read list, there are EXACTLY 12 female authors who 1) I haven't read prior to 2013, and 2) are also on the author list provided by WWEnd! Is this a sign or what?! As for the one random author pick, well, their random author picker was still under construction, and I figure most of the books I choose to read are pretty random anyway.
If anything, I'm with Wendy on this being a great way for me to polish off some titles from my TBR pile, some that have been on there for a while but I still really want to read. Here's my progress so far:
Completed Reviews:
And my plans for the rest!

No comments :
Post a Comment