The BiblioSanctum has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 5 seconds. If that does not occur, please visit
http://www.bibliosanctum.com
and update your bookmarks. See you at our new home!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Audiobook Review: City of Lies by Lian Tanner

City of Lies by










4 of 5 stars

4 comments :

  1. I like that this focuses more on the kids, since so much emphasis was placed on trusting in them at the end of the last book. I hope Broo gets to play too, though. I love him.

    I have this in hardcover, but I am hesitant to miss out on Claudia Black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I mentioned this already on goodreads, but it almost sounded like they slowed down her voice for the audiobook for this! It was still good, but...I couldn't help but notice she sounded a little more sluggish. Have the third book downloaded, which I'll probably read next because it's due back to the library in less than a week, LOL. I'll let you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Museum of Thieves, and my son is currently reading it, so it sounds like this might be just the thing for our summer road trip! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished the third book! It really is a wonderful series, I enjoyed it even as an adult :)

      Thanks for checking out the review!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...